Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02787 BRL / LRD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 33% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,536 (234,532 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (40 minutes ago)