Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03712 BRL / LRD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 121% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,520 (148,704 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 9,999 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novi Sad costs 30,000 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 26,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)