Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03640 BRL / LRD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 64% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,148 (278,746 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)