Cost of living in Monclova, Mexico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18009 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monclova (Mexico) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,352 (Mex$ 24,163) in Monclova.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $17 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)