Cost of living comparison between Monclova, Mexico and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16790 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monclova (Mexico) is 4% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,590 (Mex$ 21,385) in Monclova.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)