Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03185 BRL / KES
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,653 (Shilling146,119) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Fort Worth, Texas costs $610 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São José dos Campos costs R$ 110,900 (41 minutes ago)