Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03029 BRL / KES
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 9% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 5,008 (Shilling165,322) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)