Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00338 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 70% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,856 (₩2,622,764) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (25 minutes ago)