Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 417%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00610 BRL / SOS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 309% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 23,749 (3,896,153 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 220 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,626 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (30 minutes ago)