Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 992%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00590 BRL / SOS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 526% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 23,471 (3,974,770 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (30 minutes ago)