Cost of living comparison between Mogadishu, Somalia and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00564 BRL / SOS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 765% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 27,044 (4,791,601 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,700 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ramallah costs 8 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)