Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 1025%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00644 BRL / SOS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 894% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 37,270 (5,783,904 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 3 hours ago)