Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.242 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 61% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,042 ($1,555) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)