Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.231 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 56% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,591 ($2,659) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)