Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02897 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 87% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,714 (¥335,372) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 5,000 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brno costs 13,998 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mérida costs Mex$ 2.20 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Cruz, California costs $65 (19 minutes ago)