Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02842 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 82% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,675 (¥199,653) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (44 minutes ago)