Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02791 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 79% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,604 (¥200,784) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 1,290 (8 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (39 minutes ago)