Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.327 BRL / LYD *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 5% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,000 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,762 (2,046 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)