Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.495 BRL / LYD *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,000 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,962 (1,989 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 3 hours ago)