Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.759 BRL / LYD *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 7% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,150 (1,867 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)