Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02971 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 45% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,516 (₨152,014) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (34 minutes ago)