Cost of living comparison between Mirpur Khas, Pakistan and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03012 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 47% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,665 (₨121,654) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)