Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03231 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 49% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,604 (₨173,440) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $127 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,860 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,860 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $73 (about 1 hour ago)