Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03192 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 38% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,612 (₨238,480) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Auckland costs NZ$250 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $80 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (27 minutes ago)