Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.751 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,001 (RM6,658) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florence costs €500 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Belfast costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)