Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.764 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,166 (RM4,146) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (about 1 hour ago)