Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.726 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,081 (RM4,243) in Miri.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (20 minutes ago)