Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.941 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 33% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,045 (RM7,485) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (about 1 hour ago)