Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.723 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 81% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,336 ($2,239) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $17 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)