Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.537 BRL / AUD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 36% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,488 (AU$2,951) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 115 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melekeok, Palau costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)