Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.376 BRL / AUD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 36% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,393 (AU$1,428) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)