Cost of living comparison between Mildura, Australia and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.595 BRL / AUD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 41% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,298 (AU$2,041) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)