Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,772 prices entered by 324 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.742 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 62% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,411 (€2,248) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 59₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,300 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,232 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php30,000 (about 2 hours ago)