Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,545 prices entered by 265 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.034 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 79% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,236 (€2,042) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)