Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,876 prices entered by 317 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.700 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 57% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,210 (€1,949) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Rioja costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)