Cost of living in Midland, Texas, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.649 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Midland, Texas (United States) is 99% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,762 ($2,949) in Midland, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (38 minutes ago)