Cost of living comparison between Midland, Texas, United States and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.111 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Midland, Texas (United States) is 75% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,465 ($1,757) in Midland, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$65,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,242,440,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)