Cost of living in Miami, Florida, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,605 prices entered by 284 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.268 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miami, Florida (United States) is 116% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,012 ($3,369) in Miami, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £15 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Copenhagen costs kr50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (41 minutes ago)