Cost of living comparison between Miami, Florida, United States and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 862 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.475 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miami, Florida (United States) is 138% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,444 ($2,142) in Miami, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)