Cost of living in Miami, Florida, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 815 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.242 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miami, Florida (United States) is 123% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,972 ($2,151) in Miami, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (about 1 hour ago)