Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,889 prices entered by 417 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18922 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,372 (Mex$ 23,108) in Mexico City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (16 minutes ago)