Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba, Algeria compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02790 BRL / DZD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba (Algeria) is 28% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,805 (64,676 Dinar) in Metlili Chaamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)