Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba, Algeria compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02950 BRL / DZD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba (Algeria) is 23% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,400 (81,357 Dinar) in Metlili Chaamba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $8 (41 minutes ago)