Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.895 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 24% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,600 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,495 (3,904TL) in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chandigarh costs ₨600 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Toulouse costs €435 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,399 (24 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Udaipur costs ₨2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (33 minutes ago)