Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17397 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 21% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,484 (Mex$ 14,281) in Mérida.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)