Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16563 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 26% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,845 (Mex$ 11,140) in Mérida.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)