Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17346 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 24% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,700 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,592 (Mex$ 20,707) in Mérida.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €500 (41 minutes ago)