Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16434 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 22% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,800 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,736 (ARS $22,733) in Mendoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (24 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)