Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13598 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 29% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,000 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,546 (ARS $26,073) in Mendoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,881 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Worth, Texas costs $23,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jackson, Mississippi costs $2,541 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$215 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)