Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18300 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 15% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,400 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,603 (ARS $25,152) in Mendoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (about 1 hour ago)