Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16881 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 17% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,100 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,221 (ARS $25,007) in Mendoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (21 minutes ago)