Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20677 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 8% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,700 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 5,253 (ARS $25,407) in Mendoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)