Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10828 BRL / UYU
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 23% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,931 ($U17,838) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boise, Idaho costs $300 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)