Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11090 BRL / UYU
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 21% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,959 ($U26,681) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)