Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,134 prices entered by 561 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.457 BRL / AUD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 63% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,108 (AU$2,487) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alor Star costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)