Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,103 prices entered by 551 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.385 BRL / AUD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 59% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,984 (AU$2,089) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (31 minutes ago)