Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33026 BRL / MAD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 18% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 5,138 (15,557 Dirham) in Meknes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £813 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $14 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Baltimore, Maryland costs $0.70 (about 1 hour ago)