Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05167 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 8% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,600 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 5,128 (₨99,237) in Meerut.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,400,000,000 ₫ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 220 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (40 minutes ago)