Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04811 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 13% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,255 (₨67,652) in Meerut.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)