Cost of living in Medina, Saudi Arabia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 BRL / SAR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is 64% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,857 (﷼ 9,241) in Medina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suva costs 2,000 FJ$ (33 minutes ago)