Cost of living in Medina, Saudi Arabia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.902 BRL / SAR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is 26% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,147 (﷼ 3,488) in Medina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 2 hours ago)