Cost of living in Medina, Saudi Arabia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.816 BRL / SAR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is 13% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,539 (﷼ 4,335) in Medina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 900,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiclayo costs S/. 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)