Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 768 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00109 BRL / COP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 7% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,478 (COL$3,204,332) in Medellín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (34 minutes ago)