Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02844 BRL / DZD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 29% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,400 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,828 (134,611 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $645 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)