Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03218 BRL / DZD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 25% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,400 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,059 (126,115 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (22 minutes ago)