Cost of living in Medan, Indonesia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00026 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medan (Indonesia) is 6% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,496 (Rp 20,808,078) in Medan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 1 hour ago)