Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00160 BRL / TZS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 21% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,900 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,850 (2,411,896 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨40 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 700 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (36 minutes ago)