Cost of living comparison between Mbeya, Tanzania and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00158 BRL / TZS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 23% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,417 (1,528,937 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (about 1 hour ago)