Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00089 BRL / UGX
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 5,162 (5,795,356 Shilling) in Mbale.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)