Cost of living in Mazatlán, Mexico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17771 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mazatlán (Mexico) is 32% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,100 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,483 (Mex$ 19,597) in Mazatlán.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)