Cost of living in Mazatlán, Mexico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16563 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mazatlán (Mexico) is 34% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,640 (Mex$ 9,903) in Mazatlán.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (about 2 hours ago)