Cost of living in Mayagueez, Puerto Rico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.172 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mayagueez (Puerto Rico) is 45% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,518 ($1,425) in Mayagueez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (about 1 hour ago)