Cost of living comparison between Mayagueez, Puerto Rico and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.155 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mayagueez (Puerto Rico) is 46% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,481 ($1,737) in Mayagueez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (30 minutes ago)