Cost of living in Mau, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04590 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mau (India) is 6% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,540 (₨77,117) in Mau.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (about 1 hour ago)