Cost of living in Mau, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04948 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mau (India) is 5% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,957 (₨59,773) in Mau.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)