Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 280%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06052 BRL / VES *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 285% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 18,871 (311,815 Bs.S.) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 130 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuenca costs $0.30 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)