Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Anápolis, Brazil (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00000 BRL / VEFX *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 78% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,100 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,142 (Bs 70,065,671) in Maturín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Da Nang costs 100,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (about 2 hours ago)