Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela vs Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 207%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06331 BRL / VES *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 139% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,256 (177,799 Bs.S.) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)