Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00005 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 24% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,800 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,634 (Bs 76,624,679) in Maturín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Murcia costs €5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tuguegarao City costs Php2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Regina costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)