Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05546 BRL / MZN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 23% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,900 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,750 (67,611 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €800 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €11 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quetta costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)