Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04433 BRL / MZN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 33% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,504 (56,492 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)