Cost of living in Mathura, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05132 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mathura (India) is 41% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,663 (₨51,895) in Mathura.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Cruz, California costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)