Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10636 BRL / NIO
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,626 (34,094 C$) in Matagalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Los Angeles, California costs $5.59 (about 1 hour ago)