Cost of living in Masvingo, Zimbabwe compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.242 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masvingo (Zimbabwe) is 6% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,659 ($820) in Masvingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)