Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 21% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,964 (﷼ 30,611,061) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)