Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24967 BRL / LSL
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 14% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,853 (11,426 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)