Cost of living comparison between Maseru, Lesotho and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22536 BRL / LSL
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,170 (14,067 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ciudad Bolívar costs Bs 850 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (44 minutes ago)