Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23331 BRL / LSL
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 7% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,352 (14,367 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (44 minutes ago)