Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.211 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 83% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,966 (€2,129) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (42 minutes ago)