Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11088 BRL / UAH
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 36% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,200 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,352 (30,227₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Calgary costs C$3.99 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 69,990 kr (about 1 hour ago)