Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13189 BRL / UAH
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 18% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,700 (28,055₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)