Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)