Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,623 in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)