Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,996 in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £48 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)