Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.456 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 10% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,746 (€795) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)