Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02933 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is 5% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 5,247 (₨178,901) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)