Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02924 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is 5% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 5,045 (₨172,553) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)