Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.398 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 48% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,612 (€1,357) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)