Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.034 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 67% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,671 (€1,901) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (1 minute ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)