Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.712 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 50% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,031 (€1,894) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Leuven costs €40 (30 minutes ago)