Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.406 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 30% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,870 (€1,430) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (24 minutes ago)