Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.742 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 47% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,937 (€2,389) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (31 minutes ago)