Cost of living in Marawi, Philippines compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06320 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marawi (Philippines) is 13% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,593 (Php72,678) in Marawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (about 1 hour ago)